A place to talk and find out about opportunities in the global business marketplace.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome Back to the Biz

I am taking this little ship out of moth balls. I will be discussing everything from business matters to what I think is happening with markets in different countries, to developments in science with commercial applications, to new commercial opportunities in which I will invite people to participate. That applies to new at-home business activities in which I am involved. I will also be discussing business-related international law and its present developments. I will also include links to business sites and new opportunities that would be of benefit to anyone reading me.

I am working on about four or five different projects, and as I evolve in my abilities in those areas, I'll be revealing more about them and their desirability for everyone I contact, including you. Let's see what happens. Ciao.


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home