A place to talk and find out about opportunities in the global business marketplace.

Friday, April 08, 2005

8-9 April 2005--11:58 pm--after midnight

It has been a day in which I am not very happy with certain things at home. There are some things changing, which I'll talk about tomorrow. I intended to talk about them today, but let's just say I have been pushed to change my mind. It is, to say the least, frustrating. I have not been able to market my ideas, my search for new business, to search for customers, my desire to share what I have learned about spirituality and the need for a relationship with God which I believe comes only through Jesus Christ. Everything is about the moment, the immediate need, the incessant railings of someone who, while I love, is continually wanting to change the subject, turn the page, rearrange the schedule. Who is willing to use shame, sarcasm, manipulation, and fear of retribution to turn me, someone whom the Bible says is supposed to be subject to my authority in my home.

She will regret the delay in achieving the very deliverance that she prays for, through her constant interference with my work. And while I will forgive her, I will remind her when the day comes, which I believe to be near.

Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home